Just as new databases are created, new import filters and output styles are created. You can download new filters at www.endnote.com. Under the Services and Support section, you will find new filters and styles to add to your desktop version. You can also make requests for new styles and filters.
1. Go to www.endnote.com
2. Under the Services and Support section, click on Import Filters or Output Styles to find new filters or styles to add to your desktop version.
3. Click Download next to the import filters you want to add.
4. In the download pop-up window, select Open with…EndNote X2.0.1
5. Click Ok.
6. The EndNote program will come to the foreground on your screen and there will be a new window open titled with name of the filter or style you downloaded.
7. If you have any changes to make, make them now by clicking on tabs on the left for the fields you want to change.
8. When you’re done, you will need to save the filter
9. Now close the window. You can do this three ways:
10. Now you’re ready to use the new filter as you would any other filter.