Note: Use these instructions for the JSTOR databases.
You will need to have a MyJSTOR account to do this option, if you plan to export more than one reference at a time.
1. Search JSTOR.
2. If you are exporting only one citation,
3. If you are exporting more than one citation,
4. Under Select one option:, click EndNote, ProCite, or Reference Manager (download RIS file)
5. In the pop-up download window you will be given to options: Open with Web Export Helper (default) and Save File.
6. Review the imported entries with the Preview tab to make sure they are correct.