Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Importing from Melvyl (not Next-Gen)
1. Search Melvyl
2. Slect the records you want to add to Endnote.
3. Click Save button to create a Saved Items list.
4. Click on Saved Items or click on the Print/Email button.
5. Leave Step 1 blank.
6. For Step 2, select MARC tags
7. Ignore Step 3.
8. For Step 4, select ASCII (recommended)
9. Click Go button.
10. Click View button.
11. From File menu, select Save Page As…
- Rename file to help you find it later
- For Save as Type, select Text Document
- Click Save button
12. Follow the directions about Importing a Saved Text File.
- For Import Option, select Other Filters, and then select Harvard U.
, Chemical Engineering
, Materials Science & Engineering
, Statistics (discipline)
, Technical Reports
Copyright © 2008-2019 The Regents of the University of California, All Rights Reserved.
UCSB Library (805) 893-2478 • Music Library (805) 893-2641 • UCSB, Santa Barbara, CA 93106-9010
Contact Us • Policies