Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Importing from OCLC Platform
Note: Use these instructions for the following databases platform:
||Alternative Press Index
||Alternative Press Index Archive
|Alternative Press Combined
||Heritage Printed Book
|History Science Technology Medical
||19th Century American Art Periodicals
||Russian Academy Science
1. Open Endnote and your library.
2. Search database.
3. Check the box next to the records you want to export.
4. Click on Export button and
- For section Export: Check Marked Records From this Search:
- For section Export to: Check Endnote
5. Click Export button
6. When the dialog box appears, check Open With and select Endnote X2.0.1 (default)
7. Endnote will come to the foreground.
- For Import Option, select the name of the database with OCLC after it.
- For example, if you are using the ECO database, you should select ECO (OCLC)
, Chemical Engineering
, Materials Science & Engineering
, Statistics (discipline)
, Technical Reports
Copyright © 2008-2019 The Regents of the University of California, All Rights Reserved.
UCSB Library (805) 893-2478 • Music Library (805) 893-2641 • UCSB, Santa Barbara, CA 93106-9010
Contact Us • Policies