Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Importing from Compendex
Note: Use these instructions for the Compendex platform. (Compendex via Engineering Village 2)
1. Search Database.
2. Check the boxes next to the records you want to export.
3. Click Download button.
4. Select RIS, EndNote, ProCite, Reference Manage.
5. Click Download.
6. In the pop-up download window you will be given two options: Open with Web Export Helper (default) and Save File.
- Chose Open with Web Export Helper (default).
7. Review the imported entries with the Preview tab to make sure they are correct.
, Chemical Engineering
, Materials Science & Engineering
, Statistics (discipline)
, Technical Reports
Copyright © 2008-2019 The Regents of the University of California, All Rights Reserved.
UCSB Library (805) 893-2478 • Music Library (805) 893-2641 • UCSB, Santa Barbara, CA 93106-9010
Contact Us • Policies