Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Importing from PubMed
Note: Use these instructions for the PubMed platform.
You will need to create an account if you want to use this platform.
1. Search Database.
2. Check the boxes next to the records you want to export.
3. From the drop-down menu Display menu, select MEDLINE.
4. From the drop-down menu Send to, select File.
5. Save file.
6. Follow the directions Importing a Saved Text File.
- For Import Option, select Other Filters, and then select PubMed(NLM) filter.
- Double check your imported references. Make changes as necessary.
, Chemical Engineering
, Materials Science & Engineering
, Statistics (discipline)
, Technical Reports
Copyright © 2008-2019 The Regents of the University of California, All Rights Reserved.
UCSB Library (805) 893-2478 • Music Library (805) 893-2641 • UCSB, Santa Barbara, CA 93106-9010
Contact Us • Policies