Note: Use these instructions for the following databases with the ProQuest platform:
|Dissertations & Theses||Dissertations & Theses @ UC|
|Dissertations & Theses: A & I||Ethnic NewsWatch (ENW)|
|Ethnic NewsWatch: A History (ENWH)||Ethnic NewsWatch: All (EWALL)|
|GenderWatch (GW)||ProQuest Newspapers: (LA Times, NY Times, Wall Street Jourmal)|
1. Search the database
2. Check the boxes next to the references you want to export.
3. Click on My Research tab.
4. Check the boxes next to the references you want to export.
5. Click on Export Citations into Endnote.
6. Click Export Directly to ProCite, EndNote or Reference Manager.
7. In the pop-up download window you will be given to options: Open with Web Export Helper (default) and Save File.
8. Viola! Your references will now be in your library. Review the imported entries with the Preview tab to make sure they are correct.