Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Jobs and Careers
Below are links to websites useful for career information and locating job listing for chemists and biochemists.
- UCSB Career Services
- American Chemical Society
- ACS Careers- includes job listings, leadership and subject specialty training, careers blog
- Job Seekers -- search job listings, post a resume, set up job alerts, find internships, career counseling
- Employers - search resume database, post job listings,
- ACS Network - professional networking for chemists, post profiles (including resume and/or vita). ACS membership not required.
- Chemical & Engineering News (C&EN)
- Career & Employment articles
- Note: C&EN classified job advertisements do not appear in the web edition; only in the print or electronic edition sent to indvidual subscribers. However, most such job listings are duplicated in the job listings on the ACS Careers site (see above.)
- American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Chemical Institute of Canada
- Career Services- job listings, professional certification information, employers list (the latter is for members only.)
- Royal Society of Chemistry
- CCL.net Jobs -- job postings in computational chemistry
- ChemieKarriere.net (in German)
- Chronicle of Higher Education Jobs Listings
- National Organization for the Professional Advancement of Black Chemists and Chemical Engineers (NOBCChE) Career Services
- Organic Chemistry Jobs Worldwide
- Wiley Job Network
, Chemical Engineering
, Materials Science & Engineering
, Statistics (discipline)
, Technical Reports
Copyright © 2008-2019 The Regents of the University of California, All Rights Reserved.
UCSB Library (805) 893-2478 • Music Library (805) 893-2641 • UCSB, Santa Barbara, CA 93106-9010
Contact Us • Policies