Welcome to the Tools Guide. Here, you will find some tools that the LibGuides Administrators hope will be useful to you. Please link to these boxes so that we can keep all of these boxes up-to-date.
- Ask a Librarian!: This box holds the Questionpoint Qwidget. This is the disappearing qwidget so when the service is down (for example at 5 am, the qwidget should not be visible.)
- Need Help?: includes all the Ask a Librarian links.
- Contact ILL - gives direct contact info for phone, email and room number
- InterLibrary Loan - links to check your ILL requests and to request new items
- My Library Account - link to log in page and includes contact info for Circ
- Off campus? provides a link to whereyou log in to the proxy server. Once you log in, you'll be brought right back to the guides.
- Study room maps - provides link to maps and descriptions of study spaces
- Social Web
- Facebook FanPage - link to join the UCSB Library Facebook Fan Paeg
- Library 365 (Flickr) - UCSB Library's Flickr photostream
- Library News- provides rss feed of the library news blog
- Instructions on how to insert commonly used images.
Let us know of other tools you'd like for us to build for you.