Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- The Library has the schedules for California from 1850 – 1930.
- We also own schedules for Georgia, 1850 - 1870, Kentucky, 1870 - 1880; New York, 1810 - 1830; Ohio, 1820 - 1830; Pennsylvania, 1810 - 1830; and Virginia, 1810 – 1830.
- The schedules are on microfilm in the Government Information collection. To access the appropriate reel, find the county in the following finding aids (do a geographic search to find the reel number):
- Federal population censuses, 1790-1890 GS 4.2: P 81/2/ 790-890
- 1900 federal population census GS 4.2: P 81/2/900
- 1910 federal population census GS 4.2: P 81/2/910
- 1920 federal population census AE 1.102:P 81/2X/998
- 1930 federal population census <http://1930census.archives.gov/>
, Chemical Engineering
, Materials Science & Engineering
, Statistics (discipline)
, Technical Reports
Copyright © 2008-2019 The Regents of the University of California, All Rights Reserved.
UCSB Library (805) 893-2478 • Music Library (805) 893-2641 • UCSB, Santa Barbara, CA 93106-9010
Contact Us • Policies