If you think you might use an e-book or database...
1) log into the proxy server
2) return here and REFRESH THIS PAGE
Ask a Librarian!
- Open 24 hours a day,
- 7 days a week.
- Get help by email within 24 hours.
- Call or Visit a Service Desk (directions to library)
- UCSB Library Information -- (805) 893-2478
- UCSB Library Reference -- (805) 893-3133
- Music Library -- (805) 893-2641
- Other Departments
Welcome to the UCSB Library guide to doing research in the field of Communication.
On this page, you will find lists and links to print and electronic resources, as well as hints on how to navigate research tools.
Do you need help getting started with your library research?
- Stop by the UCSB Library Reference / Information Desk to ask a friendly librarian for advice.
- Or use one of the online resources listed in the Need Help? box on the left.
- Or contact me (by phone or email) to set up an individual research appointment.
So don't be a stranger!
Do you have a citation to an article or other resource?
Citation Linker will help you locate the the item from your citation.
Select the appropriate form, fill in as much information as you can, and then click continue.
Have a DOI?