Ask a Librarian!
- Open 24 hours a day,
- 7 days a week.
- Get help by email within 24 hours.
- Call or Visit a Service Desk (directions to library)
- Main Library Information -- (805) 893-2478
- Main Library Reference -- (805) 893-3133
- Arts Library -- (805) 893-2850
- Other Departments
Welcome to the UCSB Library guide to doing research in the field of Communication. On this page, you will find lists and links to print and electronic resources, as well as hints on how to do library research.
Do you need help getting started with your library research? Stop by the UCSB Library Reference / Information Desk to ask a friendly librarian for advice. Or use one of the online resources listed in the Need Help? box on the left. Or contact me (by phone or email) to set up an individual research appointment. The librarians at UCSB are paid to help you with your library research. So don't be a stranger. We would love to see you!