Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This guide is designed for groups who need to work collaboratively and share Zotero records amongst themselves. Before using Zotero for group work, you should already have a basic understanding of how Zotero works. The UCSB Library offers a Zotero workshop each quarter. It is recommended that you attend the workshop or at least read through the Zotero Workshop guide before working with a Zotero group.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to…
- Plan for creation and management of a Zotero group library
- Create a Zotero group, invite members, and manage permissions
- Understand the limitations of file sharing and how to share files via Zotero
- Organize collections (folders) and add records to a group library
- Move records from a Zotero group library to their personal Zotero library
Feedback on our Zotero Workshop
Subjects: Area Studies
, Computer Science & Engineering
, Earth Sciences
, Eastern and Central European Studies
, Electrical Engineering
, Mechanical Engineering
, Military Science
, Slavic Studies
Copyright © 2008-2019 The Regents of the University of California, All Rights Reserved.
UCSB Library (805) 893-2478 • Music Library (805) 893-2641 • UCSB, Santa Barbara, CA 93106-9010
Contact Us • Policies