Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome to the UCSB Library!
This guide is an intruduction to the services and resources of the UCSB Library, aimed at the needs of transfer students.
For additional assistance, please contact Chuck Huber (see profile box, below right.)
Table of Contents
- Library Updates - Latest news including Library access during the shutdown.
- Library Services - Information on useful services for your studies and research
- Librarians by Subject - Librarians who can help you with specific subjects, and how to contact them.
- UC Library Search - How to find and access books and other materials in the UCSB Librry collections.
- UCSB Library Videos - Instructional videos created by the UCSB Libary Teaching & Leaning team.
, Chemical Engineering
, Materials Science & Engineering
, Statistics (discipline)
, Technical Reports
Copyright © 2008-2019 The Regents of the University of California, All Rights Reserved.
UCSB Library (805) 893-2478 • Music Library (805) 893-2641 • UCSB, Santa Barbara, CA 93106-9010
Contact Us • Policies