Skip to Main Content
Reports and Guides
- Aiming High: High Schools for the 21st Century.
- Curr Res LB 3060.85 C2 A575 2002
- Elementary Makes the Grade!
- Curr Res LB 1555 C36 2000
- First Class: A Guide for Early Primary Education.
- Curr Res LB 1132 H25 1999
- Guidelines for the Evaluation of Instructional Technology Resources for California Schools.
- Curr Res LB 1028.3 C28 1997
- Prekindergarten Learning & Development Guidelines.
- Curr Res LB 1140.24 C3 P74 2000
- Taking Center Stage: A Commitment to Standards-Based Education for California's Middle Grade Students.
- Curr Res LB 1623 H651 2001
- Teaching Reading: A Balanced, Comprehensive Approach to Teaching Reading in Pre-kindergarten through Grade Three.
- Curr Res L 124 C3 T4 1996
- With History-Social Science for All: Access for Every Student.
- Curr Res H 62.5 U5 W584 1992
Task Force Reports
- Artswork: A Call for Arts Education for All California Students.
- Curr Res NX 310 C3 A7 1997
- California Public Education: A Decade After A Nation at Risk.
- Curr Res LA 243 A646 1993
- Caught in the Middle: Educational Reform for Young Adolescents in California Public Schools.
- Curr Res LA 243 A59 1987
- Connect, Compute and Compete.
- Government Information Center, Calif. E 200 C662
- Educating English Learners for the Twenty-First Century.
- Curr Res LC 3732 C2 E38 1999
- Every Child a Reader.
- Curr Res LB 1050 C2185 1995
- Improving Mathematics Achievement for all California Students.
- Curr Res QA 13.5 C2 C355 1995
- It's Elementary! Elementary Grades Task Force Report.
- Curr Res LA 243 I87 1992
- Government Information Center, Calif. E 200 P74 L42
- Ready to Learn: Quality Preschools for California in the 21st Century.
- Curr Res LB 1140.24 C3 R42 1998
- Second to None: A Vision of the New California High School.
- Curr Res LA 243 S38 1992
Copyright © 2008-2019 The Regents of the University of California, All Rights Reserved.
UCSB Library (805) 893-2478 • Music Library (805) 893-2641 • UCSB, Santa Barbara, CA 93106-9010
Contact Us • Policies