Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Courts and Court Decisions
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Official U.S. Supreme Court web site. Includes the docket, calendar, court rules, opinions, orders and other information about the Court.
- United States Federal Court Locator
- Provides links to web pages for each of the federal circuit courts, including a map showing states included in each district. Most districts include full text to decisions from 1995 to date.
- Oyez Project
- The Oyez Project is a multimedia archive devoted to the Supreme Court of the United States and its work. It aims to be a complete and authoritative source for all audio recorded in the Court since the installation of a recording system in October 1955. The Project also provides authoritative information on all justices and offers a virtual reality 'tour' of portions of the Supreme Court building, including the chambers of some of the justices.
- This free legal research site includes millions of legal opinions and oral arguments, along with an extensive biographical databases of federal and state judges.
Copyright © 2008-2019 The Regents of the University of California, All Rights Reserved.
UCSB Library (805) 893-2478 • Music Library (805) 893-2641 • UCSB, Santa Barbara, CA 93106-9010
Contact Us • Policies