Skip to Main Content
Government and Statistics
- California Commission on Teacher Credentialing
- California Department of Education
Includes data and statistics on education in California.
- California Department of Education Clearinghouse for Specialized Media & Translations
Information on specialzed media and equipment for students with disabilities.
- California Education Code
- California Learning Resource Network
Provides information on electronic learning resources that meet the California curriculum standards and frameworks.
- California Postsecondary Education Commission
- California State Board of Education
- Curriculum and Instruction (Instructional Quality Commission)
Information on curriculum frameworks, content standards, and instructional materials adoptions in California, maintained by the Instructional Quality Commission, California State Board of Education.
- ED Pubs
Free education publications are available from ED Pubs, the U.S. Department of Education's Publications Center. To order free books, brochures, videos, and more, click on the link here or call ED Pubs toll-free at 877/433-7827.
- Education Finance Statistics Center
Includes statistical data on education finance in the U.S.
- Federal School Code Search Page
Search for Federal School Codes that are assigned to each school qualified to receive and disburse financial aid. These codes are required on many financial aid applications.
- National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Includes many statistical reports and publications on education in the U.S., including The Digest of Education Statistics and The Condition of Education.
- Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services, U.S. Department of Education
- Santa Barbara County Education Office
- UNESCO Institute for Statistics--Education
Includes selected international statistics from the UNESCO Statistical Yearbook, as well as other publications, documents, and the UNESCO statistical database.
- U.S. Department of Education
- U.S. Network for Education Information
- What Works Clearinghouse
"Established in 2002 by the U.S. Department of Education's Institute of Education Sciences (IES) to provide educators, policymakers, researchers, and the public with a central and trusted source of scientific evidence of what works in education."
Copyright © 2008-2019 The Regents of the University of California, All Rights Reserved.
UCSB Library (805) 893-2478 • Music Library (805) 893-2641 • UCSB, Santa Barbara, CA 93106-9010
Contact Us • Policies