Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Table of Contents
- Where Is...? - Locating the Library and finding locations in the Library
- Identification - Library applications of your UCSB Access card and UCSBnetID
- UCSB Library Home Page - An overview of the services and resources available from the UCSB Library home page.
- UCSB STEM Librarians - Meet the UCSB science, technology, engineering and mathematics librarians, with their contact information and a list of their subject areas.
- Research Assistance - Research guides; finding a librarian to assist you
- UC Library Search - How to use the discovery tool for books, journals and more in the UCSB Library and all UC libraries.
- Course Reserves and Library Instruction -Resouvces for you as instructors; how to use course reserves and get library instruction for your students.
- Resources for Authors - A host of resources for you as suthors, including links to journal publishers, technical writing guides, and information on aopen acces publishing at UCSB.
- Researech Data Management - The UCSB Libary provides a variety of resources to help you plan, manage and make available your data.
- Interdisciplinary Research Collaboratory - The Collabortory is a computer facility in the Library with the hardware and software to enable you to analyze, manipulate and visualize data, including geospatial data.
- Library News and Events - Updates on library services; comingin event, ehibits and workshops.
, Chemical Engineering
, Materials Science & Engineering
, Statistics (discipline)
, Technical Reports
Copyright © 2008-2019 The Regents of the University of California, All Rights Reserved.
UCSB Library (805) 893-2478 • Music Library (805) 893-2641 • UCSB, Santa Barbara, CA 93106-9010
Contact Us • Policies