Ask a Librarian!
- Open 24 hours a day,
- 7 days a week.
- Get help by email within 24 hours.
- Call or Visit a Service Desk (directions to library)
- Main Library Information -- (805) 893-2478
- Main Library Reference -- (805) 893-3133
- Arts Library -- (805) 893-2850
- Other Departments
This guide will direct you to the best resources for doing library research in the field of Law and Society. Use the tabs across the top of the page to navigate, or utilize the Table of Contents below.
Please note that article databases, online journals, and other electronic resources listed in this guide are restricted to UCSB students, faculty, and staff. Before searching these from off campus, log in to proxy server.
Depending on your topic area, you may find some of our other guides on researching government information useful. A portal to these guides can be found here.
Please contact me if you have any questions or comments about the resources on this guide.
Table of Contents:
- Reference Sources
- Codes and Regulations
- Courts and Court Decisions
- Court Reporters and Digests
- Government Information