Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This guide provides resources to use for WRIT109HP.
Select the tabs in order to find the information you need:
- HOME - Introductory works and useful sources.
- BOOKS & ARTICLES - Books and articles available through the UCSB Library. Most newer materials are available online.
- IMAGES - A variety of image sources that can be used for illustration and description.
- WEB SOURCES - Reliable web pages generally aimed at patients or lay readers.
- CITATION GUIDES - Style guides including CSE.
- CITATION MANAGERS - Programs/apps that allow you to create and manage bibliographies.
- CAREER GUIDANCE - Sources for career information in the health sciences.
- STATISTICS - Sources for statistics in the health sciences.
Library Award for Undergraduate Research
Enter your research for a chance to win $750!
The annual UCSB Library Award for Undergraduate Research (LAUR) recognizes students who produce a scholarly or creative work that makes expert and sophisticated use of the collections, resources, and services of the UCSB Library.
Copyright © 2008-2019 The Regents of the University of California, All Rights Reserved.
UCSB Library (805) 893-2478 • Music Library (805) 893-2641 • UCSB, Santa Barbara, CA 93106-9010
Contact Us • Policies